So it begins




After thinking (7+ years of thinking) about starting my own blog I am finally taking the plunge!  I am beyond excited to write about everything that I know and love about crochet. Finally I have a place where I can just go on and on about my addiction to yarn, hooks, patterns, tools, books and anything crochet.

My blog (wow my blog!) will have a little bit of this and a little bit of that but mostly crochet.  I must admit that I am a bit nervous about having a blog but hopefully this will be a fun adventure.  I can’t wait to share with you my ideas, my patterns, my favorite products and everything else related to this amazing craft. 

I started crocheting and knitting when I was about 8 years old. I did well with both crafts but for some reason crochet stuck with me a little more. My grandmother was here on a visit from Greece and she lovingly and patiently (very patiently) taught me all the basics. She was an amazing lady and so talented and I am truly blessed to have had her in my life and even more blessed that she shared with me her gift of crochet!

Comments

Popular Posts